Wednesday, May 19, 2010

IT RAINED.




















I had just waxed my mini-van.















(HEY, IT HAS A BIG ENGINE AND SEEKRIT COMPARTMENTS FOR SMUGGLING, OKAY! Don't look at me like that.)



















I was going to take Alicia for a little run.



















Lucy didn't feel well enough to go.



















The Slug King and all his slimy little HUNGRY minions came out of hiding.















The cubs attempted a military coo over having been told that they will be kept inside all day.



















The cat refused to go out.



















The Hot Pink Preteen Prom Dress from Hell (aka The Sooper Seekrit Project for the Princess) is... yup. From Hell.















My latest knitting project is pooling like... like... like...



















I'm so exhausted I can't come up with any good analogies.


No comments:

Post a Comment