Sunday, May 9, 2010

Black, White and Red

When I grow up I will not be a model. I suck at it.




Wow, I must really hate that grapefruit tree... I have no clue what I am glaring at, and since the grapefruit tree is the only thing over in that direction that is actually big enough to lurk in my  memory for any length of time... that's my best guess. Well, there is that stupid little chain link fence. I sort of hate that. And by "sort of" I really mean "with a passion." The cubs rip a lot of clothes on that thing, even though I made them promise never-ever-ever  to go near it because Mom said it's dangerous.

I made this red corduroy pencil skirt because I have this really neat red necklace and I never wore it because I didn't have any red clothes... and I've had this skirt for almost a year now and wear it often... but... usually  I forget to wear that special necklace with it. Ha.

YEAH I LIKE TO MATCH OKAY, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT. Rant over.

Oh... one last thing. Will someone please come sweep the deck for me? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment