Thursday, August 5, 2010

Braids.

Occasionally we do have some fun around here.

Occasionally.

The Princess and I have some rather thick and seriously long locks... really. We break rubber bands right and left. She is learning to braid while I am Ye Grand Olde Master at it. (ha) Sorry, no photos of my "hairstyle" today as the only way I have of acquiring photos with myself in them is to a) wrangle The Man into doing it, and he has one of those pesky day-job thingies *sigh* and b) use the camera on my smart phone in the bathroom that has a dirty mirror and zero natural lighting. Yeah, only my girlfriends get those pics. Maybe I'll share them with you after we get to know each other better.

Two braids upfront, pulled back into a ponytail. Fast and easy.


Found this idea online (of course). It's a "Regency" style and The Man told her she looked like a Princess!! How fitting.... *smirk* Two braids in the front... looped and pinned around a braid-bun in the back.

Not too hard, especially now that I've had some practice with the braid-bun thing for ballet class!

As for me, I've been trying out some "retro"/"vintage" hairstyles... much to the amusement of my friends. (see above.) I'm going to keep working on it. Most of the problem is that there is just so much of Sonya...

No comments:

Post a Comment